Foundation Emergency & Critical Care for Vet Nurses
Emergency work can be stressful and overwhelming, but it can also be exhilarating and rewarding with the right team, right skills and right procedures. This course is designed for nurses who want to enhance their skills and further their knowledge of working with emergency and critical care patients. With a strong practical focus on CPR, this course will have you walking away feeling confident and prepared for the next emergency in your clinic.
This course is a pre-requisite to our Advanced Emergency and Critical Care for Vet Nurses Workshop.
- Understanding what an emergency is
- Communication and first aid advice
- Preparing for an emergency
- Understanding and performing CPR
- Post-CPA event care
- Self-care and crisis management
- Tuesday, September 1, 2020