Advanced Emergency & Critical Care for Vet Nurses
This workshop is designed for veterinary nurses looking to enhance their knowledge and skills regarding working with emergency and critical care patients. This workshop will take a deeper look into common emergencies of compromised patients and give you the knowledge and skills to understand and execute higher level nursing skills.
- Understanding the anatomy and physiology of common disease states relevant to the emergency patient
- Developing individualised emergency nursing care plans
- Preparing for and intervening in the compromised patient emergency
- Communicating with clients
- Wednesday, April 14, 2021