Dentistry I: Dentistry for Vets
Develop your skills and gain greater confidence in identifying and treating dental cases in your practice. Our dental workshops include a strong practical component with a large portion of the day spent practicing newly developed skills.
Fine-tune your extraction skills, become more knowledgeable about dental disease, dental charting, oral anatomy and how to encourage better dental care for your patients. Spend time practicing correct techniques for scaling and polishing, taking dental radiographs and getting the best out of your equipment.
- Oral anatomy and numbering
- Dental charting
- Equipment use and maintenance including ultrasonic scalers, x-ray units and more
- Correct techniques for scaling and polishing
- Dental radiograph techniques and interpretation
- Non-surgical extraction techniques
- Home care
CPD AU: 16 points
CPD NZ: 8 points
- Wednesday, March 3, 2021
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021
- Wednesday, March 24, 2021 - [SOLD OUT]