One-day workshop for Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses
This full-day course provides participants with instruction and hands-on learning to identify the language of canine and feline behaviour, and the appropriate responses to avoid or minimise stress and injuries.
This workshop is suitable for those who interact with dogs and cats during the execution of their work including; Veterinary Nurses and Veterinarians.
Key Learning Areas:
• Reading dogs’ and cats’ body language
• Understanding prey drive
• Understanding fear aggression
• Understanding characteristics of dog and cat behavior when eliciting the above
• Understand common feline and canine behavioral complications
• Develop treatment plans and options
• Equipment and how to use it